Parent Involvement Be a VIP! (Very Involved Parent!)
North Brooks Elementary welcomes and encourages parents to be a partner in their child's education. Resources to help your child academically succeed are available at the school for check-out.
The benefits of being involved?
- They perform better on standardized tests
- Earn better grades
- Feel better about themselves and about school
- Have good social skills
- Continue their education after high school
- Have a closer and more enjoyable relationship with your child
- Understand your child better
- Identify and resolve problem behaviors sooner
- Feel more confident in your parental role and in making decisions for the family.
Pictured is Donuts for Dad at North Brooks Elementary!